Sku: A23210 01 - Part #: 1094051
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Phillips Respironics Wisp CPAP Mask is a compact and lightweight mask that offers an unobstructed field of view, minimal parts, and easy to adjust headgear clips. The patented auto seal groove and tip-of-the-nose cushion allows very little contact while still providing an excellent seal. Custom fit your mask and sleep better with three different interchangeable nose cushion sizes to choose from: Petite, Small/Medium and Large.
Imagine lying in bed with your glasses on reading the paper or watching T.V, you will hardly notice this mask is even on. Whether you are a heavy sleeper or toss and turn, the Phillips Respironics Wisp CPAP Mask will fit right into your daily routine. Comes in either a reversible fabric or clear silicone frame and including headgear. (No headgear option coming soon.) You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com! Never hesitate to contact us for well-informed guidance!
Phillips Respironics Wisp CPAP Mask Features:
- Minimal parts for ease-of-use
- Easy to adjust with simple headgear clips
- Compact design delivers a natural fit
- Clear frame or a reversible fabric frame with a soft cushioned suedette side and a smooth, silky sateen side
- Performance of a nasal mask with the style of a nasal pillows mask
- Open field of vision for a feeling of independence - read, watch TV or wear glasses
- Contemporary frame options to fit your style
- Diffused exhalation
- Proven to comfortably fit more than 98% of patients
- All three cushion sizes included in one package
Phillips Respironics Wisp CPAP Mask Specifications:
- Fitting Guide
- Cushion Sizes: Petite, Small/Medium, and Large - All 3 sizes included!
- Crown Strap: Elastic
- Tube Holder: Integrated into headgear
- Tubing: 8"L x 15mm diameter
- Headgear Material: Reversible fabric (soft suede or silky sateen) or clear silicone
- Elbow: Swivels 360 degree
- Latex Free
- Includes: one (1) Phillips Respironics Wisp CPAP Mask, tubing, elbow swivel, 3 different size cushions (Petite, Small/Medium, and Large), fitting guide
Hand-wash the mask before first use and daily. The headgear should be hand washed weekly, or as needed. The headgear does not need to be removed for daily cleaning of the mask.
1. Hand-wash the mask and headgear in warm water with a liquid dish washing detergent.
2. Rinse thoroughly. Air-dry completely before use. Make sure the mask is dry before use. Lay the headgear flat or line dry. Do not place the headgear into the dryer.
- Do not use bleach, alcohol, cleaning solutions containing bleach or alcohol, or cleaning solutions containing conditioners or moisturizers.
- Any deviation from these instructions may impact the performance of the product.
- Inspect the mask for damage or wear (cracking, crazing, tears, etc.). Discard and replace any components as necessary.
Warranty: 90 days
Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy
for more detailed information.
Related Searches: philips, resparonics, whisp, lungs, therapy, independence, copd, c.o.p.d., portable, sleep, mask, c-pap, c.p.a.p., continuous positive airway pressure, 1094051, 1094056, 1094050, 1094055
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.