Polar Frost Pain Relieving Cold Gel
The Polar Frost Pain Relieving Cold Gel is a specially formulated treatment that relives soft tissue injuries, stress injuries, muscle tension, stiffness and effectively reduces pain. When massaged into the affected area the Polar Frost Cold Gel immediately takes effect, quickly absorbing for long-lasting relief. To avoid irritation, the Aloe Vera used in the gel contains anti-inflammatory properties that keep the skin smooth and moisturized during treatment.
The Polar Frost Pain Relieving Cold Gel is available in a variety of sizes including a one gallon jug, pump bottle, tube and sample packages. A roll-on applicator and cold spray is also available for individuals who prefer fingers-free application. Application should be repeated regularly every three hours for 3-5 days. Experience the unmatched benefits of cold gel pain relief when you buy the Polar Frost Pain Relieving Cold Gel from ActiveForever today!
Polar Frost Pain Relieving Cold Gel Features:
- Relieves injuries to muscles and soft tissue
- Instantly chills affected area
- Gel absorbs fast and works quickly
- Long-lasting cooling relief from Aloe Vera and menthol
- Available in a variety of sizes for any occasion
Polar Frost Pain Relieving Cold Gel Specifications:
- Polar Frost, pump bottle, 12 x 500 ml (17 oz.)
- Polar Frost, tube, 12 x 150 ml (5 oz.)
- Polar Frost, roll-on, 24 x 15 ml (2.5 oz.)
- Polar Frost, 1 gallon
- Polar Frost, 4 x 1 gallon
- Polar Frost, sample packages 200 pieces
- Polar Frost, cold spray, 12 x 220 ml (7.5 oz.)
Shipping: due to shipping regulations, A13801 11 is subject to an additional $35 shipping charge
Recommended Uses: Repeat application every three hours for 3-5 days, as needed.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: mettler, biofreeze, bio freeze, pain relief gel