The Pride Go Chair Travel Power Chair is designed to provide users with an easy to use power chair that combines portability and maneuverability in one. By conveniently disassembling into four pieces, the Pride Go Chair is ideal for traveling and fits into most vehicle trunks. Designed with stability in mind, this power chair comes equipped with anti-tippers located next to the rear wheels, while the large thick driving wheels allow for better maneuverability over most terrains. With a tight turning radius of 22.5", the Pride Go Chair is a perfect travel companion as it is able to get through tight and small areas. Purchase the Pride Go Chair Travel Power Chair today from ActiveForever!
Pride Go Chair Travel Power Chair Features:
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Conveniently comes apart into 4 pieces
- Fits into most vehicle trunks for easy traveling
- Twin motors for traction and precision handling
- Tight turning radius for small spaces
Pride Go Chair Travel Power Chair Specifications:
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Drive wheels: 8" (solid)
- Front casters: 5" (solid)
- Rear anti-tips: 3" (solid)
- Maximum speed: 3.5 mph
- Ground clearance: 1.75"
- Turning radius: 22.5"
- Length: 30"
- Width: 18.5"
- Battery requirements: (2) 12V, 12 amp
- Range: up to 10 miles
- Charger: off-board, 2 amp
- Base weight: 59.5 lbs (front and rear assembled without batteries)
- Standard seat weight: 30 lbs
- Batter pack weight: 30 lbs
- Suspension: limited
- Heaviest part (rear): 36.5 lbs
- Includes: 1 Pride Go chair, battery and charger
- Available: Red or Blue
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on frame, 1 year limited on electronics, 1 year limited on drive motors
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: electric scooters, electric mobility, mobility scooter, z chair, gochair, zchair