Sku: A26801 01 - Part #: LC15 WALNUT
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Pride Lift Chair Classic Collection 3 Position is a large, comfortable and reliable medical device designed specifically for individuals with limited mobility. This Pride Lift Chair features a patented quiet and smooth motor that provides users with 3 positions that help users not only get into and out of the chair easily, but to also provide them with superior comfort. The engineered furniture grade laminate and hardwood frame will keep you supported for years to come.
Other notable features include the heavy-duty lift actuator and scissor mechanism that allows for a smooth transition from sitting to virtually standing, a removable back, standard head and arm covers, and an integrated battery backup in case of power failure. Recommended for user height of 5'2" to 5'10" and weight capacity of up to 325 pounds, all features are designed with the customer's health and comfort in mind; buy the Pride Lift Chair Classic Collection 3 Position today from ActiveForever.com!
Click here for special order colors and fabrics
Pride Lift Chair Classic Collection 3 Position Features:
- High quality motor
- Engineered furniture grade laminate and hardwood frame
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Integrated battery backup
- Overstuffed back design provides superior comfort
- Three position capabilities
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Removable back & chaise pad
- Standard head and arm covers
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117)
- CSA approved
Pride Lift Chair Classic Collection 3 Position Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Chair Weight: 119 lbs.
- User Height Range: 5'2" - 5'10"
- Overall Chair Width: 33.5"
- Seat to Floor: 20"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Top of Back to Seat: 27"
- Distance From Wall: 18"
- Back Style: Button Back
- Fully Padded Chaise: No
- Recline Positions: 3-Position
- Heat & Massage Option: No
- Integrated Battery Backup: Yes
- Wood Frame: Engineered Furniture Laminate / Hardwood Frame
- User Manual
- Pride Classic Series Comparison
- Special Order colors have a 4-6 week lead time
Please note that the free shipping option only includes delivery to your door. No installation is provided. If you require home installation, please us directly at 1-800-377-8033.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Medicares Certificate of Medical Necessity form (.PDF)
Medicares criteria for coverage of Lift Chairs
Note: ActiveForever does not bill Medicare directly
Warranty: Limited 2 year warranty on wood frame, lifetime warranty on steel lift mechanism
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: liftchair, device, lc-15, electric recliner lift chair, electric lift recliner, electric reclining chair, recliner chair for the elderly
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.