Sku: A14274 01 - Part #: LC310
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection LC310
The Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection is a 3 position, full reclining chaise lounge designed for individuals who require assistance getting in and out of a sitting position. Ideal for those suffering from a physical disability that limits strength and movement in the upper or lower body, the Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection LC310 provides users with unparalleled comfort and relaxation. A quiet and smooth lift system offers optimum performance, while a hardwood frame engineered from furniture laminate provides additional safety and durability, ensuring that your chair maintains its level of luxury and quality throughout the years.
The Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection is available in a wide variety of beautiful fabrics and styles designed to fit any home décor. Additional features include a standard head cover, large dual pockets, removable back, integrated battery backup in the event of power failure, and the highest quality lift chair motor on the market. The Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection also comes with a heat and massage option to help further sooth and relax muscles and joints. Help prolong the quality of your life by purchasing the Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection from Active Forever today!
Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection Features:
- Megamat Ultra Motor: Specifically designed for Pride lift chairs, the Megamat Ultra Motor is the highest quality lift chair motor on the market today.
- 20% Additional thrust power: The force rating of the actuator on the pride lift chair offers 1,350 lbs of push/pull force. Compare to other lift chairs with 1,000 lbs push/pull force.
- Integrated Battery Backup: Strictly designed to take you from a reclined to seated position during the occurrence of a power failure.
- Engineered furniture grade laminate / hardwood frame
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Standard head cover
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117)
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Removable back
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics w/ 12’ cord
Pride Lift Chair Specialty Collection Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 375lbs.
- User Height Range: 5'2" - 5'10"
- Seat to Floor: 20"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 23"
- Top of Back to Seat: 24"
- Back Style: Blown Fiber Pillow Back
- Fully Padded Chaise: No
- Recline Positions: 3
- Heat & Massage Option: No
- Distance From Wall: 18"
- Overall Chair Width: 30"
- Chair Weight: 115 lbs.
- Due to potential skin allergies and sensitivities, this lift chair is not Scotch Guard protected
Please note that the shipping option only includes delivery to your door. No installation is provided. If you require home installation, we recommend the White Glove Delivery option.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Pride Lift Chair Color Options
Warranty:Limited warranty on steel lift frame, Pro-rated 7-year limited warranty on other parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: GL-310, LC310, Mobility aid, pride, reclining lift, liftchair
Please Note: This item ships via freight line, anticipate 1 - 2 weeks for delivery. Phone number required for delivery.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.