The Pro Pool Lift is a safe, durable, and technically advanced specialty pool product. Ideal for providing handicap access in aquatic therapy and residential/commercial water recreation, features include a compact design, rechargeable 24 volt battery, stainless steel construction, and a UV resistant powder coat finish.
In addition to the low-profile design, the lift minimizes the amount of required deck space needed to install and it also does not require the lift to rotate or extend into the water unless being used. Experience the first ever aquatic lift to be independently certified ADA compliant when you buy the Pro Pool Lift from ActiveForever.com today!
The Aqua Creek Pro Pool Lift is easily configured to meet the needs of your specific facility and clientele. A version with an Extended Seat Arm accommodates pools with larger gutters. The Deep Draft Configuration provides safe access to deeper pools while the Reverse Configuration and Extended Base plates are also designed to work with pools with wider gutters.
For more information on ADA Compliance and the extended January 2013 deadline, be sure to check out our ADA Standards for Pool Lifts article and the Medical Supplies Blog!
- Rechargeable 24v battery operation
- Hand-held push button controls
- Adjustable lap belt
- Adjustable and removable footrest
- Dual flip up arm rests
- Field convertible to a completely portable lift
AquaCreek Pro Pool Lift Specifications:
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 450 lbs
- Overall Height: 38"
- Overall Width: 25.5"
- Actuator: Battery operated linear actuator
- Seat Width: 18”
- Standard Front Anchor Set Back Range: 6”-14”
- Deep Draft Configuration Anchor Set Back Range: 6”-12”
- Lowering depth: 27”
- Shipping: This item is made to order and can take up to 8 weeks to ship
- Includes: Submergible remote control handset, dual flip up arms, flip-up footrest, adjustable lap belt, and optional headrest
- Please Note: Weight capacity is 400 pounds for pools with deck to water level greater than 6 inches
Warranty: 5 year pro-rated warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: F-004PLB-23, F-004PLB-ES, F-004PLB-DD12, F-004PLB-R, F-004PLB, F-004PLBNA
Search items similar to the Pro Pool Lift