Sku: A16724 01 - Part #: 9000
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Pro Tec Night Splint for Plantar Fasciitis
The Pro Tec Night Splint for Plantar Fasciitis is an innovative device that promotes flexibility while enhancing the healing process for those who suffer from tearing, excessive stretching, and/or inflammation of the plantar fascia. Pain in the plantar fascia, a tough fibrous band of tissue that runs along the bottom of the foot with attachments to the heel bone and to the base of the toes, is often associated with long distance running, aging, or even weight gain and can cause bone spurs as calcium is deposited where the fascia is torn away.
To alleviate the pain associated with the plantar fasciitis, users may use to Pro Tec Night Splint while sleeping to gently stretch the ligament and Achilles tendon. Because the fascia contracts during the night, users often find that the first steps of the day are extremely painful; by using the Pro Tec Night Splint, the gradual stretching discourages the natural contractions from occurring and helps enhance the healing process. Purchase the Pro Tec Night Splint for Plantar Fasciitis today from ActiveForever!
How To Use The Pro Tec Night Splint:
- Detach all straps and while sitting, place your foot into the Night Splint
- Press the heel down into the brace's heel area and attach the ankle strap by pulling it across the top of the ankle, feeding the strap through the plastic loop and pulling until a comfortable compression level is reached, and reattach in front of the ankle with the Velcro closure
- Wrap the additional straps over the foot and lower leg to continue with the firm comfortable compression level, attach with Velcro
- The toe wedge may be placed onto the toe area of the brace (underneath the slip cover) if a greater degree of dorsiflexion and increased stretch is required
- Use only during periods of inactivity or sleeping
Pro Tec Night Splint for Plantar Fasciitis Features:
- Promotes and increases flexibility
- Holds the foot in a slight dorsiflexion (5 degrees)
- Gently stretches the plantar fascia ligament and Achilles tendon
- Helps treat the tearing, excessive stretching and/or inflammation of the plantar fascia
- Slip cover is removable for washing
Pro Tec Night Splint for Plantar Fasciitis Specifications:
||11 ½ - 13 ½
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: night splint, pro-tec, plantar fasciitis
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.