Buy your Pro Tec Shin Splint Compression Wrap from ActiveForever and enjoy a lightweight and easy to use shin splint treatment designed to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with shin splints. Whether you are starting a new exercise program or are sore from a tough workout, the Pro Tec Shin Splints Compression Wrap comfortably applies pressure to help alleviate the pain and allow you to get the most from your workouts. Soccer players, hikers, and runners all agree that this device is the best form of shin splints treatment available.
Shin splints are caused by the tearing of the soft tissue from your tibia (lower leg bone), and usually occur during strenuous lower leg exercises such as running, hiking, and playing soccer. The Pro Tec Shin Splint Compression Wrap prevents additional tearing and enhances the healing process by applying gentle pressure where it is needed. By applying this pressure, the Pro Tec Shin Splint Compression Wrap keeps the soft tissue in place so that it may heal quickly and takes the pressure off of your calf. The Pro Tec Shin Splints Compression Wrap can be positioned on the upper part or lower part of the leg to help heal and prevent Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome and Anterior Shin Splints.
The Pro Tec Shin Splint Compression Wrap is designed with comfort in mind. Elastic velcro straps allow one size to fit most people while the contoured design helps to focus the compression where it is needed most. Made of lightweight materials that allow your skin to breathe, the Pro-Tec Shin Splints Compression Wrap includes a "Cool Max" covered felt compression strip for additional support.
Pro Tec Shin Splint Compression Wrap Features:
- Relieves pain and discomfort associated with shin splints
- Applies gentle pressure to soft tissue, helping speed the healing process
- Ideal for use as a method to prevent shin splints
- Used by soccer players, hikers, and runner of all levels
- Lightweight, breathable material for optimum comfort
- Can be moved to lower leg or upper leg for Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome or Anterior Shin Splints
- Contoured design focuses compression where needed
- Includes "Cool Max" covered felt compression strip for additional support
Pro Tec Shin Splint Compression Wrap Specifications:
- Weighs less than 1 lb
- One size fits most
6 month warranty against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship
Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
pro-tec, shin splint wraps,3500