The Regency Relax Easy Cushion is designed for wheelchair users and people of restricted mobility who are at increased risk of developing pressure sores. The Relax line of wheelchair cushions is designed to redistribute weight and provide excellent pressure relief. Purchase your Regency Relax Easy Cushion from ActiveForever today!
What are Pressure Sores?
Pressure sores are described as ulcerations of the skin due to damage caused by prolonged pressure. A number of other factors also contribute to the development of pressure sores including shear, friction and improper positioning. Daily use of the Regency Relax Easy Cushion is a great way to prevent these types of complications.
Using Relax Wheelchair Cushions will help improve positioning and posture, providing optimum comfort to the user. These cushions have also successfully passed a comprehensive range of tests including durability, flammability and patient acceptability tests. The Regency Relax Easy Cushion has no top, bottom, front or back - it is fully rotational!
Regency Relax Easy Cushion Features:
- Fully rotational - all around protection whatever way the cushion is positioned
- Easy to use - ideal pressure relieving cushion for use in the home, the hospital or the wheelchair
- Non-Slip Base and Waterproof cover
- Conforms to the shape of the user
- Increases surface area and relieving pressure
- FloGel and Foam Combination ensures optimum comfort and relief
- Lightweight and portable
Regency Relax Easy Cushion Product Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- FloGel and Foam Combination
- FloGel is a product that has the ability to change from a liquid to a gel upon warming to body temperature.
Warranty: 1 year limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is not returnable
Related Searches: Pad, Seat, RE005-16