RockTape is a premium kinesiology tape that features a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. It's wide 4 and long 105' of pain relieving stickiness have rightfully earned it the nickname, Big Daddy. Once you have used it, you realize why. The superior structure of the weave keeps muscles in place, minimizing irritating vibration. The broad size of the tape make it great for wide areas like the lower back or thigh. Runners in need of soothing comfort for tired legs rave about it's effectiveness on their blogs. It's true. We've seen it. It doesn't need to be boxed in to fit just one particular genre however. This awesome tape can also be cut to fit any situation.
This kinesiology tape from ActiveForever is known to be stickier and stronger than other adhesives. It also features a tighter weave which enhances its effectiveness in supporting working muscles and joints. The kicker of it all is, however, that it is able to do so without restricting movement. As any athlete or active person will attest, this is of paramount importance.
The snap back elasticity helps muscles to contract and relax more efficiently and the stronger adhesive power helps it to stay on longer, even when submerged in water, making it ideal for swimmers, triathletes, or those competing in extreme sports.
RockTape Kinesiology Tape 4 Features:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic, water resistent adhesive that won't fall off during competition
- 180% stretch, helps reduce skin irritation. Also allows fuller range of motion
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily snap-back to neutral
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Can be applied to enhance athletic performance using the POWER Taping method (Instructions included in each box)
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches:kineso, kineseo, GKT 15024, kinesiology, taping