Sku: A21870 01 - Part #: ROMATTSYSC
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The ROHO Dry Floatation Mattress Overlay System is a therapeutic and adjustable support surface that relieves pressure on sensitive tissue so patients can recover in peace. This protective mattress overlay aids patients by redistributing possibly damaging forces on their bodies and minimizing edema. Increasing blood flow to at-risk tissue, and limiting shear forces and friction helps patients with advanced stage ischemic ulcers, myocutaneous flap surgery, skin grafts, burns or other skin breakdown.
Robust and flexible, the ROHO DRY FLOATATION mattress's 3.5 in. inflatable air cells adjust to suit a wide range of patient sizes and shapes. The air cells are made from neoprene rubber, a durable and flame-resistant material that is easily cleaned with soap and water. Liquid-resistant as well, the mattress overlay has ports that drain fluids for incontinent users.
The ROHO overlay comes in 33.75 in. x 19.25 in. zones which can combine into a 33.75 in. x 75 in. mattress overlay system. With no weight capacity, four exchangeable zones and adjustable air cells, this overlay system is flexible enough to aid patients, caregivers, and hospitals everywhere. If you want to create a healing environment for clients or family at risk for skin breakdown, buy the ROHO Dry Floatation Mattress Overlay System from ActiveForever.com today!
- Provides environment to heal stage III and IV ischemic ulcers
- Redistributes forces to reduce friction, shear forces
- Encourages blood circulation to endangered tissue
- 3.5" (8 cm) inflatable air cells adjust to patient's body
- Non-powered for easy use, energy savings
- Equipped with drainage holes for incontinent users
- Flame-resistant neoprene is simple to clean
- Overlay is zoned into 4 sections for versatility
- The overlay is durable and repairable for long-lasting use
- Can accommodate end users of all sizes and weights
ROHO Dry Floatation Mattress Specifications:
- Standard Overlay Section: 33.75 in. x 19.25 in. x 3.25 in. (86 cm x 49 cm x 8.5 cm)
- Standard Overlay Section Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Standard Overlay System: 33.75 in. x 75 in. x 3.25 in. (86 cm x 190.5 cm x 8.5 cm)
- Standard Overlay System Weight: 32 lbs. (14.4 kg)
- Weight Capacity: No weight limit. Depends on end user and bed mattress size/capacity
- Medicare Code: E03781
- Material: Neoprene Rubber
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 61373200144, ROMATTSECT, 61373206099, ROMATTSYSC, matress overlay
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.