Sku: A21847 01 - Part #: ROH1616C
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The ROHO Harmony Cushion is a therapeutic and high-quality wheelchair cushion that minimizes discomfort while contributing to a lightweight wheelchair solution. Comfortable and contoured, the ROHO wheelchair cushion combines an air floatation cushion overlay with an anatomically shaped foam base that improves circulation, leading to longer sit times.
Averaging under two pounds, the ROHO Harmony helps maintain a lean mobility system and reduces strain on shoulders and arms. The conforming foam base provides a stable foundation that supports optimal positioning of the thighs and pelvis. The foam foundation also serves as a reliable platform for transfers in to and out of the wheelchair.
The foam base and cushion overlay are washable, and the fluid-resistant, anti-microbial cover can go through a washing machine. Equipped with a hand pump for easy inflation, and a repair kit to address minor issues, the ROHO Harmony cushion is simple to set up and apply. If you want the comfort and power ROHO cushions are known for, buy the ROHO Harmony Cushion from ActiveForever.com today!
- Air cushion reduces discomfort
- Enhanced circulation means longer sit times
- Lightweight cushion adds little weight
- Anatomically shaped foam base matches users
- Cushion cover is fluid resistant and anti-microbial
- Contoured foam base for safe and easy transfers
- Structured to support and position pelvis, thighs
- Includes repair kit for fixing minor issues
- Cushion overlay and cover are easily washable
- Simple-to-use hand pump inflates cushion
ROHO Harmony Specifications:
- Sizes: 5 available from 14" x 16" (35.5 cm x 40.5 cm) thru 20" x 18" (51 cm x 45.5 cm)
- Weight: Roughly 1.25 lbs (depends on cushion size)
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs. (125 kg)
- Construction: Overlay made of DEHP-free polyvinylchloride; Contoured foam base made of polyurethane
- Includes: HARMONY Cushion, cushion cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions
- Medicare Code: E2607
Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: ROh2616C, ROh2618C, ROh2816C, ROh2818C, ROH2016C
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.