The ROHO Nexus Spirit Cushion is a comfortable, adaptive wheelchair cushion that adjusts to a user's body, protecting them from skin ulceration and supporting healthy posture. This inflatable air cushion, made with innovative ROHO Dry Floatation technology, pads the ischial tuberosity, sacrum, and coccyx for a more satisfying experience. By reducing friction and shear stress the Nexus Spirit prevents dangerous inflammation and ulceration of the skin.
The polyurethane foam base is structured to help those with difficulty positioning their lower extremities to improve their sitting posture. The ROHO Cushion guides the pelvis and lower limbs into a more comfortable, healthier alignment. Contoured for stability, the foam base aids users and caregivers during transfers in and out of wheelchairs.
Functional and convenient, the ROHO Nexus uses durable, flame-resistant materials that users can easily wash or repair if need be. The adaptive materials and included air pump make inflating the air cushion to a therapeutic, supportive level simple and quick. If you want to reduce the danger of pressure sores and take greater enjoyment in your mobility buy the ROHO Nexus Spirit Cushion from Activeforever.com today!
ROHO Nexus Cushion Features:
- ROHO Dry Floatation pad protects ischia, sacrum, coccyx
- Adjustable cushion reduces friction, shear, prevents wounds
- Polyurethane foam base is contoured for easy transfers in/out
- Contoured base improves lower body position, posture
- Lightweight cushion is simple to transport
- Washable with plain soap and water
- Neoprene pad is patchable
- Support base and foam pad are flame resistant
- Inflates easily with included hand pump
Nexus Spirit Cushion Specifications:
- Sizes: 9 sizes available
- Maximum Weight Capacity: Unlimited
- Weight: Roughly 3 lbs. (1 kg)
- Materials: Flame-resistant neoprene rubber support pad; flame-resistant polyurethane seating foam
- Includes: ROHO Nexus Spirit Cushion; two-way stretch cover; hand inflation pump; repair kit; instructions
Warranty: 24-Month Limited Warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 61373205717, RONS1414C, RONS, wheel chair, sit bones, sitz bones
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.