The Battery used with the Eclipse is a Lithium ion battery pack, similar to those used in laptop computers and cell phones. Containing 24 individual cells, the Sequal Eclipse Battery supplies 195 Watt-hours of power when new. Internal circuitry in the Battery monitors cartridge performance, temperature, and capacity.
Unlike other battery technologies, the Lithium ion cells used in the Sequal Eclipse Battery are resistant to damage from partial charge/discharge cycling. In addition the Eclipse Battery has been tested to ensure long service life. Testing has shown the Eclipse Battery retains 80% of its initial capacity after more than 500 full charge/discharge cycles.
The capacity of the Sequal Eclipse Battery is gauged by software that monitors the amount of charge that is put into the cartridge during charging and the amount that is consumed during operation. Software then takes these values, plus factory-set calibration constants, and converts them into a capacity reading on the Battery Indicator.
Sequal Eclipse Battery Features:
- Great for travel
- Larger and more powerful than most on the market
- Utilizes Lithium Ion Cells
- Contains 24 individual Cells
- Long Service Life
- Retains 80% of its initial capacity after more than 500 full charge/discharge cycles
- Easily installed and removed
- Battery life indicated on Sequal Power Gauge
- Lithium ion cells are resistant to damage from partial charge/discharge cycling
Sequal Eclipse Battery Specifications:
- Weight 3.4lbs
- Nominal Battery Operating Time:
- Up to 3.7 hours at 1.0 LPM continuous flow
- Up to 1.3 hours at 3.0 LPM continuous flow
- Up to 4.4 hours at 1.0 pulse flow setting
- Up to 2.1 hours at 6.0 pulse flow setting
- Battery recharge time:
- 1.4 to 5.0 hours, dependent upon the flow setting, to achieve 80% capacity from a fully discharged Battery
Proper Care for the Battery
- Avoid high temperatures
- Avoid cold temperatures
- Do not drop Battery
- No not poke objects into contacts
1 Year from date of purchase, not including normal wear and tear.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Power Supply, Eclipse 3, Power Cycle, 7082