Sku: A15278 01 - Part #: LD1000
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Shoulder Dolly LD1000 Lifting System Consumer Light Duty enables you to move bulky, heavy items in and out of your home or office without the hassle of a wheeled dolly, and reduces the back strain of lifting heavy items such as furniture and appliances. Designed with comfort and safety in mind, the Shoulder Dolly LD1000 allows you to move heavy objects through difficult to maneuver areas while helping you to prevent back injuries.
The Shoulder Dolly LD1000 Lifting System allows you to move large, heavy objects through otherwise difficult spaces such as stairs, uneven ground, doorways, turns, and long paths. Because the lifted item remains upright, you can move around tight corners that would normally be almost impossible to maneuver. Clinically shown to drastically reduce the strain on back, arm, and hand muscles, the Shoulder Dolly LD1000 utilizes the larger, stronger muscles of your shoulders and legs to do the lifting. Hand trucks, wheeled dollies, and carts can leave marks or tire tracks on your floor, and often you are left having to lift the object from them in order to go upstairs or go around corners. Bending, lifting, and twisting your body in this fashion can lead to serious back injury. With the Shoulder Dolly LD1000 Lifting System, there is no need to pause or change positions - moving the heavy object is left to one continuous, comfortable motion. No more uncomfortable positions! No more dented doorways and walls!
Constructed of a durable cordura material, the Shoulder Dolly LD1000 Lifting System features military style hardware that can be adjusted to account for your height, the size of the object, and how high off the ground you would like the object to be. These adjustments make it much easier for movers of two different heights to properly balance a large item. Moving can be stressful and tough on your body; with the Shoulder Dolly LD1000 lifting System you can move bulky objects like dressers, entertainment center, hutches, sofas, mattresses, televisions, washer/dryers, and refrigerators in less time with much less effort and strain. ActiveForever is certain you will find that the Shoulder Dolly LD1000 will help change the way you move for good. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Shoulder Dolly LD1000 Features:
- Takes the strain of lifting heavy objects off of your back, arms, and hands
- Allows you to maneuver difficult spaces such as stairs, uneven ground, doorways, and sharp turns with ease
- Eliminates the need for hand trucks, wheeled dollies, and carts which can leaves marks on your floor
- Clinically tested and endorsed by orthopedic surgeons
- The patented 5″ buckle allows for unlimited adjustments in lifting, allowing movers to lift items up to 9′ in length
- Makes it easier to move items such as dressers, washers, dryers, couches, entertainment centers, hutches, china cabinets, televisions, and refrigerators
- Constructed of strong cordura material and military style hardware
- Ideal for furniture delivery and moving companies
- Helps you to avoid uncomfortable lifting positions that can cause serious injury
- Allows you to stand upright the entire time, putting much less strain on your back
Shoulder Dolly LD1000 Specifications:
- Shoulder Dolly LD1000 Lifting System Consumer Light Duty Manual
- Strap Material: Constructed from heavy duty cordura
- Hardware: Steel
- Strap: Adjustable to account for mover height, object size, and desired ground clearance
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Packaging Dimensions: 12"L x 9"W x 3"H
- Includes: two (2) one-size-fits-all harnesses and one (1) 12'L x 5"W lifting strap
- Recommended Weight Capacity: 800 lbs (see note below)
Please Note: While the recommended weight capacity is up to 800 lbs, the maximum load you may carry is subjective to your own personal abilities. Lifting excessive amounts of weight can result in injury despite the features of this product. ActiveForever assumes no responsibility for any injuries sustained while using this product.
Warranty: one (1) year warranty against manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: harness, 895678000014, shoulderdolly, shoulder dolly, ld1000, ld-1000
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.