Sku: A15973 - Part #: SKYREST
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
SkyRest Travel Pillow
The Skyrest Travel Pillow is the first inflatable airline pillow designed for your comfort on long flights. Remember all those times spent sitting in an uncomfortable plane seat, wishing someone would invent a pillow that would make it comfortable to sleep on an airplane. The Skyrest Travel Pillow does exactly that!
The inflatable Skyrest Travel Pillow is easy to pack and carry on any airplane. With its one-way valve, the Skyrest Travel Pillow is easy to quickly inflate and deflate during a flight. The wonderful design of the Skyrest Travel Pillow is the first of its kind to create a comfortable sleeping position on an airplane. Best of all, the Skyrest is designed for individuals from 4' 10" to 6' 6". Buy your Skyrest Travel Pillow from ActiveForever today!
Skyrest Travel Pillow Features:
- Featured on CBS early show and USA today
- The First Pillow designed especially for your comfort on long flights
- Also works great for long road trips and train rides!
- Multiple Uses: Also works great as a leg rest!
- Prop your book on the pillow for a great portable book holder
- Product has been tested on individuals from 4'10" to 6'6" and all of them found it to be comfortable
- Does not require any specific seat configuration to work. Just inflate it to the proper size and use!
Skyrest Travel Pillow Specifications:
- Please contact your airline to determine if this is permitted to be used in an emergency aisle
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Folded and Deflated Size:
- Width: 9"
- Height: 4"
- Length: 11"
- Rear height: 15.5"
- Front Height: 12"
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 12"
Skyrest Travel Pillow Frequently Asked Questions:
When is the best time to inflate my Skyrest Travel Pillow on a flight?
- It is best to wait until the seat belt sign is extinguished once you are in the air. The reason for this is that the cabin pressure will have stabilized by this time. If you inflate it too early you may have a problem with over-inflation, in which case the pillow will expand like a balloon. If this does happen, all you have to do is loosen the deflation valve until some pressure is released and the pillow returns to it's normal size.
What if I'm in the middle or aisle seat with my Skyrest Travel Pillow and someone wants to get in or out?
- It's really no different than if you have your food tray down with food, a book or a laptop computer on it. Simply get up, lift your food tray if necessary, put the pillow on your seat and let the person in or out. The good thing is, it is very light weight and easy to move and if you should accidentally bump someone with it, it cannot hurt them!
Does the Skyrest Travel Pillow come in different sizes?
- SkyRest comes in only one size because only one size is needed. The sloping top and the ability to be used on an airline food tray or on your lap allows for a wide variety of torso heights. It has been tested on individuals ranging from 4'10" to 6'6" and found to be comfortable for all.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: sky rest, skirest, ski rest
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.