The Sliding Transfer Bench with 2 in 1 Cut Out Molded Seat is equipped with a non-slip surface, lightweight aluminum frame and adjustable height in 1/2" increments. The cut-out panel in the shower seat can be easily removed and replaced as needed for perineal washing. This transfer shower chair bench can be used as a cut-out seat or a regular molded seat after placing the center piece in place.
The Sliding Transfer Bench with 2 in 1 Cut Out Molded Seat slides smoothly over polished, high-strength aluminum tubes. Your Sliding transfer bench has rust-proof, all-aluminum construction. It's adjustable height is designed to fit both your needs and bathtub wall clearance.
Sliding Transfer Bench with 2 in 1 Cut Out Molded Seat Features:
- Reversible backrest for placement on either side of the seat
- Velcro closing lap safety belt
- Seat locks for safety while transferring to the bench and while using in tub
- Strong suction tipped legs
Sliding Transfer Bench with 2 in 1 Cut Out Molded Seat Specifications:
- Seat Width: 19.75
- Seat Depth: 14.5"
- Actual Slide: 14.75"
- Overall Base Depth x Width: 20.25" x 39.75" (at max. height)
- Easy Assembly:< Yes, no tools needed
- Seat Height: 18.75" - 23"
- Required Clearance: 15" - 19"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.