The Spine Worx Back Realignment Device, also known as Spineworks, is a natural spine alignment system designed to help realign your back to its correct shape. Specially contoured to match the natural curvature of a properly aligned back, Spine Worx is a great way to relieve chronic back pain in the comfort of your own home or office. Designed by a leading chiropracter, the SpineWorx back realignment device uses gravity to slowly and effectively realign the spine.
As you lie on the Spine-Worx Alignment System, your spine is pressed firmly against the length of its two unique padded and contoured rails, injection-molded to fit the natural shape of the mid- and lower back. As gravity pulls your bodyweight downward, the vertebrae in the spine are gradually and gently encouraged to realign into their natural positions, which helps to relieve back pain and improve overall mobility. The spine is the most vulnerable and important part of our physiology, misalignments and strain can not only affect the body, but also the central nervous system which can lead to debilitating instances of muscle paralysis. Prevent the onset of a tragic and painful condition, buy your Spine Worx Back Realignment Device from ActiveForever.com today!
- Helps to relieve muscular pain, pressure and irritation
- The best home therapy for the back in relieving tension and stress
- Cradles and elevates the spine, isolating the vertebrae into a neutral position
- Allows the vertebrae to naturally and properly realign
- Helps to relieve common misalignment symptoms
- Lightweight, compact and protable, use it anywhere
- Recommended for ages 17 and above
- Recommended treatment time is 15 minutes, but there is no chance of overdose or overadjustment
- Dimensions: 24" L x 7" W x 3" H
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Designed to apply pressure to the mid (thoracic) and lower (lumbar) back only
- Narrow portion is for your upper spine, wider portion is for your lower spine
Important! After you have rested on Spine Worx for several minutes, DO NOT SIT UP! For proper and lasting results, slowly roll over onto your stomach with arms tucked in to support yourself. Remain in this position for about two minutes and then slowly push yourself up to your nands and knees. Rest in this position for a few moments, then carefully stand. You have completed a treatment. Repeat as needed, but never use for more than 15 minutes at one treatment.
Caution! DO NOT use Spine-Worx if you suffer from medium to serious stages of Scoliosis (curvature of the spine) without first consulting a physician. DO NOT use Spine Worx if you have sustained a severe back injury or have undergone recent surgery, bone fusion, or invasive therapy. DO NOT use Spine Worx if you are pregnant without first consulting a physician. NEVER add another persons weight to your own for more pressure as this could result in SEVERE injury or pain. You must relax and allow tense muscles to stretch and relieve pressure on misalighed vertabrae.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Lumbar Support, Spine-Worx, Spine Works, spineworx, spineworkx