The Spitfire EX Compact 4 Wheel Travel Scooter is a lightweight and easily transported mobility aid that you can pack in a car, truck or van and bring to your destination so that everyone can enjoy themselves. The Spitfire EX 1420 splits into five compact and manageable components that you can conveniently transport, or store until your next outing.
Reliable and safe, the Drive Medical Spitfire has anti-tip wheels, armrest reflectors for low-light driving and tires that never go flat. Customize this compact mobility scooter by adjusting the height, width and angle of the armrests. Replaceable color panels allow you to change the color from red to blue for added flair.
Users with arthritis or limited dexterity will benefit from the wrap-around delta handles while the 180° swivel seat and removable, flip-up armrests make transfers quick and hassle free. If you want a versatile, trustworthy compact mobility scooter buy the Spitfire EX Compact 4 Wheel Travel Scooter from ActiveForever.com today!
- Easily disassemble for transport in your vehicle
- 9 mile range extends to 12 with 21AH batteries
- Replaceable panels switch color from red to blue
- Tires never go flat
- Easy-to-use delta handles for riders with arthritis
- Flip-up armrests are removable, highly adjustable
- Reflectors for low-light safety
- Anti-tip wheels
- Seat folds flat for transport, storage
- Front basket with liner bag
Spitfire EX 1420 Compact Mobility Scooter Specifications:
- Spitfire EX 1420 User Manual
- HCPCS: K0800
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: 5 mph
- Maximum Range: 9 miles (12AH); 15 miles (21AH)
- Turning Radius: 50"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Overall Length: 42"
- Overall Width: 20"
- Seat Dimensions: 16"(w) x 15"(d) x 15"(h) Folding Seat
- Floor to Seat Height: 20" - 23"
- Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 12AH/21AH
- Battery Charger: 2 Amp, Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 7.5" x 2" Flat-Free
- Rear Wheels: 8.5" x 3" Flat-Free
- Base Weight: 66 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair): 20 lbs. (12AH); 28 pounds (21AH)
- Seat Weight: 19 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece Weight: 40 lbs. (Front Section)
Warranty: Drive Peace of Mind Warranty, 3 years on frame; 12 months on electronic components; 6 months on batteries
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: SPITFIRE142016F, 822383284651, SPITFIRE142016F, 822383284644