The Spry Knee Cruzer Elite is a truly unique and innovative crutch-free knee walker that creates a new spin on leg rehabilitation. This highly maneuverable leg walker fully supports your leg and is easier to use, more comfortable and much safer than standard crutches. The Spry Cruzer allows you to completely rest your injured limb while maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle. Strong and durable construction, height adjustable controls and a newly improved soft foam knee rest ensure your comfort and support all day through.
Featuring state-of-the-art engineering and countless hours of clinical research and applications, the Spry Knee Cruzers unique design provides more stability and reliability than any other crutch alternative on the market. High quality dual front disc brakes are easy to use for both right and left handed users, and the revolutionary swiveling rear wheels makes this knee cruzer more maneuverable and effortless to control than any other knee walker on the market. The easy to clean self-skinning polyurethane foam knee pad comforts the injured leg while maintaining a sturdy balance point, and the soft handlebar grips are exceptionally easy to control.
The modern design of the Spry Knee Cruzer Elite, available in three fun contemporary colors, is just as trouble-free to transport as it is to use. Weighing only 22 pounds and equipped with the new Pop & Pak release for easy folding, you can go easily go to the grocery store, shopping, out to dinner, or even on an airplane without an issue. Clinical studies regarding mobility during rehabilitation show that staying active and independent leads to a faster recovery and the Spry Knee Cruzer Basic helps keep you active and independent throughout the duration of your recovery. Dont suffer with painful crutches, expensive power scooters or dangerously unstable hands-free systems, buy your Spry Knee Cruzer Elite from ActiveForever.com today!
Spry Elite Knee Walker Features:
- Great alternative to crutches, walkers or wheelchairs
- 8" front wheels navigate uneven terrain with ease
- Light weight and foldable for easy transportation and storage
- Adjustable knee rest and handlebar heights
- Unique 360° rear wheel rotation increases maneuverability
- Dual front disc brakes improve user control when in motion
- Swivel rear wheels can be easily locked into fixed position
- For the recovery from Achilles tendon rupture, bunionectomies, foot or ankle surgery, hammer toe, gout, or diabetic off loading
Spry Knee Cruzer Elite Specifications:
- Overall Length: 30.5"
- Overall Width: 21.9" (9" folded)
- Overall Height: 31" - 37" (adjustable)
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Knee Rest Height: 17" - 24" (1" increments)
- Braking: Dual front disc brakes
- Steering: Pitman Arm Tie Rod
- Wheels: Nylon Sealed Bearings
- Tires: PVC Non-Marking
- Knee Rest Material: Self Skinning Foam
- Available colors: Blue, Red, and Silver
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Warranty: 1 year manufacturers warranty
Rentals: This item is available to rent! Please see our Medical Equipment Rental section or call 1-800-377-8033 to speak with a Customer Service Counselor today!
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: knee supports, leg caddy, knee walker, rolling crutch, kneal, ZX15AHD, ZX15A-B,