The Stamina 1350 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike is a sturdy stationary bike that provides metabolism-increasing cardio workouts right in the comfort of home. With ultra-quiet magnetic resistance the 1350 won't disturb others as you burn calories and tone your lower body. The ExacTension™ knob adjusts the intensity of the workout at any time—even while you are cycling. Viewing your improvement is simple since the monitor—tracking speed, distance, calories burned, and time—is controlled with one convenient button.
Perfect for people who suffer from low back pain or ischial tuberosity, the 1350 has a padded, vinyl-wrapped seat and back rest that combine with the recumbent posture to relieve pressure on the lower body. Multiple seat positions accommodate various body shapes, allowing most people to find a comfortable fit. The sturdy steel frame comes equipped with wheels for easy transport. An ideal piece of exercise equipment, the 1350 tones up the buttocks, thighs and hips in addition to delivering a great cardio workout. If you want to enjoy outstanding in-home workouts buy the Stamina 1350 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike from ActiveForever.com today!
Stamina 1350 Exercise Bike Features:
- Smooth, hushed magnetic resistance
- ExacTension™ dial adjusts level of workout intensity
- Monitor records speed, time, distance, calories
- One-button control scans through tracked metrics
- Change seat position for better fit
- Large, weighted pedals are easy to use
- Wheels allow for convenient transport
- Comfortable padded seat and back
- Rugged steel frame
Magnetic Recumbent Bike Specifications:
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Material: Steel frame
- Assembled Dimensions: 33.5" tall x 24" wide x 50" long
Warranty: Three years frame/90 days parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 022643113503, 15-1350, recumbant