The Stamina AVARI 2000R Recumbent Stationary Bike is a low-impact and high-quality exercise bike that works out your legs, butt and abs without stressing knee joints or lower back muscles. Quiet and smooth, this recumbent exercise bike provides challenging cardio workouts while you sit in a semi-reclined position. The adjustable seat is oversized and padded for your comfort and the weighted pedals have straps so you can work on the up- and downstrokes.
This stationary recumbent bike comes with the InTouch™ display, a built-in digital screen that tracks your speed, time, BMI, body fat percentage and calories burned. Cycling through the fitness metrics is controlled by one button and the numbers are large enough to easily read while exercising.
The Stamina Recumbent Bike features a tension knob to control the level of challenge you face during your workout. Wheels ensure you can easily move your Stamina AVARI bike aroubnd your home when you need extra space. If you want an exercise machine that tones your hips, thighs and butt with low-impact cardio buy the Stamina AVARI 2000R Recumbent Stationary Bike from ActiveForever.com today!
- Quiet, low-impact adjustable resistance
- Easy-to-read digital tracker
- Tracks speed, time, distance, calories burned, BMI, body fat %, temperature
- Pre-set heart rate programs
- Strapped, oversized weighted pedals
- Simple-to-adjust seat fits your body type
- Lightweight, wheeled bike is portable
- Steel frame is durable, sturdy
- Stabilizer knobs level bike
- Sleek carbon-style design
Stamina AVARI 2000R Recumbent Stationary Bikes Specifications:
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: 58.5" long x 27.25" wide x 43.5" high
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Material: Steel
Warranty: 3 years frame/90 days parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 854423003090, A150-204, bicycle, bicycles, gym