The Swim Training Platform is a versatile and sturdy pool accessory that allows instructors to provide safe, fun beginner swim training in your facility. Durable yet lightweight, the swim platform is made from PVC pipe and stainless steel with a thick, no-skid polypropylene decking. This swim training equipment can support up to 300 pounds, making it an ideal aid for conducting children's classes, aquatic therapy and water exercises.
Ballast legs prevent the platform from floating while non-skid rubber feet stabilize it in position. Easily customizable to your needs, these training aids feature height-adjustable legs, removable rails, and a spacious 36" x 60" surface so your staff can create an appropriate environment. Comfortable enough to use as adult water seating and robust enough for the kids, this tool has a broad range of uses. If you want a way to add a long-lasting and multi-functional tool to your facility, buy the Swim Training Platform from ActiveForever.com today!
- Thick decking is non-skid and sturdy
- Can join with other platforms for extra space
- Removable rails allow easy movement
- Easily portable
- Ballast legs prevent floatation
- Durable materials and construction
- Versatile tool is ideal for any pool facility
Aqua Creek Swim Training Platform Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Dimensions: 36” x 60”
- Adjustable Height Legs: 16” - 21” (41 to 53 cm) in 2.5” increments (6 cm)
- Material: PVC pipe and stainless steel hardware; non-skid perforated polypropylene decking
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: F-250TTP, aquacreek, pediatric, lessons