ActiveForever is an established, and rapidly growing national company dedicated to making life easier for people recovering from injuries and dealing with the effects of aging, disabilities or pain.
ActiveForever.com is seeking an experienced Software Engineer. The candidate will have 3-5 years minimum experience with the following skill sets:
- Experience with an eCommerce company in excess of $50mm in revenues
- Classis ASP, ASP.NET
- Visual Studio.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Extensive working knowledge of IIS
- XML, XPath, XSLT, Web 2.0, HTML & CSSXSLT
- VB Script, VB.Net
- SQL Server
- Webservices and XML
- Minimum 3-5 years experience developing scalable ntiered enterprise systems using Microsoft technologies (VB6, .NET, C#, VB.NET, Visual Studio)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with SQL Server database development (sql, schema, stored procedures, etc)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with 3rd Party Software developers to resolve issues.
- Ability to write ad hoc SQL queries
- Develop enhancements, resolve issues, coordinate testing of to meet stated deliverables with release cycles, and oversee regular production efforts including data extracts, Web and SQL program changes and reporting
- Working Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft networks
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and highly interactive development environment
ActiveForever Performs Background Checks On All New Hires
Compensation: $ Base Salary DOE, health benefits, vacation, and ability to earn equity ownership. This position is full time, in-house. No consultants or H1B’s please.