The Teeter Contour Power Inversion Table is an innovative in-home spinal decompression and stretching therapy system designed to provide fast, safe and effective pain relief. The powerful inversion motor allows the table to easily accommodate most any sized user without requiring any height or weight adjustments beforehand, making this an optimal core strengthening and decompression device for any user.
Featuring a symphony of ergonomic and contemporary style elements including Teeter's patented interlocking gear motor, gravity lock ankle clamps, friction reducing Flex-Technology stretching surface, and precision balancing, the Contour Power Inversion Table delivers a truly high performance means to relieve back pain and strengthen the core.
Offering unbeatable user-friendliness and security, the Teeter Hang Ups Contour Power Inversion Table combines 30 years of industry know-how to create a comprehensive and convenient motorized home inversion system that maximizes results while minimizing the typical stresses and strains of user-powered tables. Get your full-inversion fix, order your Contour Power Inversion Table today from ActiveForever.com!
- Full 90° rotation with the push of a button
- Patented motor locks the table at any desired angle
- Flexible, low friction, injection-molded stretching surface
- Adjustable foot platform for customized comfort
- Powerful single-button motor can lock at any angle
- Gravity-lock ratcheting ankle clamps are comfortable and convenient
- Sleek, contemporary styling matches any décor
- Folds for easy storage and transportation
- Includes manual rotation option in the event of power outage
- Independently certified for safety and stability
Contour Power Inversion Table Specifications:
- Dimensions: 83" L x 35" W x 88" H (fully extended), 24" x 29.5" x 68.5" (folded)
- Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Unit Weight: 122 lbs
- Please Note: minor assembly required
- Maximum Inversion Angle: full 90°
- Includes: laminated owner's manual, instructional DVD with 5 bonus "Healthy Back Routines" to help you get the most out of your inversion machine
Warranty: 2 year comprehensive manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 759265004796, cp-1001, UL 1647, hangups, better back, better body, cp1001, Dr. Shawn