The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Inversion Table is a safe and durable inversion therapy device that gently relieves joint and back pain through natural spinal traction. Regular use of the Teeter EP-560 can initiate spinal decompression and re-hydration of the joints, encourage proper alignment of the weight-bearing skeleton and relax achy muscles. Teeter inversion tables are UL certified for safety and rated #1 for endurance, rotational control and ease of assembly by an independent evaluator.
The Teeter Ep-560 features the flexible ComforTrak bed that allows added joint movement so you get the full benefits of stretching, while maximizing comfort. The easy-to-clean surface minimizes friction so your body can naturally slide into a deep, decompressive stretch that leaves you feeling energized. Soft, foam ankle cups and a movable foot platform secure the lower body and evenly distribute weight, providing safe and satisfying anchor.
Some of the abundant safety features of the Teeter 560 include a control to pre-set the maximum inversion angle, auto-locking hinges and cam locks and a stable steel frame. Convenient and easy-to-store, this folding inversion table arrives 85% pre-assembled and includes a fun workout DVD loaded with useful content. If you want a high-quality inversion table that can help treat low back pain and backaches, buy the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Inversion Table from ActiveForever.com today!
Teeter Hang Ups EP 560 Inversion Tables Features:
- ComforTrak bed reduces pressure, friction
- Durable, easy-to-clean surface
- Adjustable foam head pillow
- Built-in grips for extra stretching
- Foam cups secure ankles, evenly distribute weight
- Precision balanced for superior performance
- UL certified for quality and safety
- Pre-set your maximum inversion angles
- Robust safety features
- 85% pre-assembled
- Quiet rotation
Teeter Hangups EP560 Inversion Table Specifications:
- Teeter Hangups EP560 Assembly Instructions
- Teeter Hangups EP560 Inversion Table Owner's Manual
- Shipping: Please allow an extra 2 days lead time for shipping
- Height capacity:4'8" - 6"6" (142 - 198 cm)
- Weight capacity:300 lbs (136 kg)
- Assembled non-use dimensions:60" x 28.75" x 58.5" (152.4 x 73 x 148.6 cm)
- Assembled in-use dimensions:84" x 28.75" x 86" (213.4 x 73 x 218.4 cm)
- Folded dimensions: 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm)
- Packaged dimensions:48.23" x 30" x 6.5" (122.5 x 76.2 x 16.5 cm)
- Product weight:67 lbs (30.4 kg)
- U.S. and international patents apply.
- Please note: Not recommended for individuals with high blood pressure, heart disease, glaucoma or ischemia
Warranty: 5-year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 759265030016, E6-1001, up
Search items similar to the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Inversion Table