The Teeter Power VI Inversion Table is a convenient, clinical-grade home workout system designed to provide users with a truly effective and stress-free way to achieve functional fitness. Stretch, relax, build core strength and decompress the spine with the ultimate in inversion therapy machine on the market.
Ideal for use in fitness centers, gyms and pain management clinics, the Teeter Power VI is constructed from durable square steel tubing to provide years of reliable operation. The powerful yet nearly silent motor is designed to provide unbeatable control and response and is the only inversion motor capable of being stopped and remaining fixed at every rotational angle thanks to the patented interlocking differential.
Packed with features to enhance and improve the comfort and convenience or your inversion sessions, Teeter's Power VI delivers optimal decompression at a superior price. Instructional plaques on both sides of the machine display detailed operation directions and stretching and exercise breakdowns for maximizing your beneficial results. Available with either an ergonomic T-clamp ankle harness or the innovative EZ Reach Gravity Lock Ankle Closure, back pain relief is yours for the taking. Buy your Teeter Power VI Inversion Table today from ActiveForever.com!
- Triple plated chrome parts for unbeatable durability
- Firm support foam backboard allows for full range of motion
- Only powered inversion table with full 0° to 90° inversion capability
- Simple, easy to use push button controls
- High quality scratch-resistant powder coating finish
- Oversized, stable H-frame with non-skid floor guards
- Powerful inversion motor is smooth and silent
- Choose from ergonomic foam "T-Clamp" or Gravity Lock ankle harnesses
- Manual failsafe crank turns table upright in case of power failure
- Sturdy and durable frame constructed from square steel tubing
Teeter HangUps Power VI Specifications:
- Dimensions: 54.5" L x 35.25" W x 61" H (75" x 35.25" x 88" at max height)
- Footprint: 46" L x 35" W
- Weight: 156 lbs (Power VI), 161lbs (Power VI w/Gravity Lock Ankle)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
- Please Note: minor assembly required
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Warranty: 2 year commercial warranty covers all components
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: m1-1004, m1-1008, 759265006189, 759265006202