Sku: A22503 01 - Part #: 0011A-0
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Tiburon Medical Reverse Finger Knuckle Bender
The Tiburon Medical Reverse Finger Knuckle Bender is an easy to use splint that extends the interphalangeal joint. The unique splint is designed to dynamically extend the proximal interphalangeal joint while allowing active flexion. Rubber bands can be added or subtracted and the supra structure can be reshaped to adjust the dynamic force. Also, the lateral wires and finger bands can be carefully reshaped to modify fit. In addition to being easy to apply, the finger knuckle bender is also easy to clean. Use mild soap and a damp towel and allow to air dry completely before re-applying. Buy your Tiburon Medical Reverse Finger Knuckle Bender from ActiveForever.com today!
Reverse Knuckle Bender Splint Features:
- Latex free rubber bands
- Dynamically extends PIP joint while allowing active flexion
- Easy to apply and clean
- Rubber bands can be added or subtracted for the perfect fit
- Lateral wires and finger bands can be modified to fit
Tiburon Medical Reverse Knuckle Bender Specifications:
- Measure the distance from MCP to DIP on the dorsal surface of the finger to be splinted.
- Size: 1.5 (Extra Small), 1.625 (Small), 1.75 (Medium), 1.875 (Large), 2 (Extra Large)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 0011A-0, 0011A-1, 0011A-2, 0011A-3, 0011A-4
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.