The Johnson and Johnson Tielle Hydropolymer Dressing is constructed from an absorbent hydropolymer and is effective for low to moderately exudating wounds. The medical dressing is reinforced by a layer of specialized material that aids in distributing the exudate throughout the dressing. The Tielle Hydropolymer Dressing has also been found safe, effective therapy in healing leg ulcers, savral wounds, and heel wounds.
The hydropolymer dressing is much easier to use than a hydrocolloid because of various factors including: skin-friendly adhesive, four times the handling capacity, and a reduced odor level. The specially formulated dressing requires no liquefaction of the gel and also can be used in conjuction with hydrogels and alginates. The Tielle Hydropolymer Dressing is suitable for use under compression bandages. Buy your TIELLE Hydropolymer Dressing from ActiveForever.
TIELLE Hydropolymer Dressing Features:
- Can be used for low to moderate exudating wounds
- For times the fluid handling capacity than hydrocolloids
- Reduces need for irrigation because no gel is left in wound
- Suitable for use under compression bandages
TIELLE Hydropolymer Dressing Specifications:
- Available Pad Sizes: 1-1/4" x 2", 2-7/8" x 2-7/8", 4-3/4" x 4", 4-1/4" x 6-1/4"
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.