Tilt-a-Rack Travel Scooter Carrier
Now you can have the freedom to go anywhere you want, safely and easily!
The Tilt-a-Rack Travel Scooter Carrier is a mobility scooter carrier for the smaller travel scooters and wheel chairs. The model 350ARV Mini mechanism allows the loaded Scooter Carrier to lift and float over dips and curbs. It also stores in a vertical position when not in use. ActiveForever is pleased to offer this revolutionary scooter carrier to our wonderful line of mobility aids.
The Tilt-a Rack Travel Scooter Carrier holds up to 350 lbs. and carries smaller travel scooters, power chairs and wheelchairs. Tilt-A-Rack carriers are the answer for: scooter carriers and racks, mobility scooter carrier, power chair carrier, wheelchair carriers and lifts. The 350ARV Mini Scooter Carrier makes transporting the popular travel scooters, smaller power chairs and manual wheelchairs easier than ever. The Tilt-a-Rack® Scooter Carrier is easy to install and use. There are no electronic components. Gravity and balance work for you!
Tilt-a-Rack Travel Scooter Carrier Features:
- Cramped trunk space
- Dealing with ramps
- Assembly of Scooter or Chair
- Problems with non-handicap vehicles
- Cramped garage space, (carrier tilts up when not in use)
- Extra lights & failing electrical components
Tilt-a-Rack Travel Scooter Carrier Specifications:
- All-Aluminum construction
- Holds up to 350 lbs.
- Unit weight is 46 lbs.
- Usable platform area is 24" x 44"
- Deck extends up to 40" and tilts for easy loading
- 12" of maneuverable area from receiver to edge of carrier
- Requires a 2" class III or class II hitch
- May require an optional class II Height Adjuster depending on your vehicle.
Below you will find a detailed list of how to use a 350ARV Mini:
- First you must Tilt your 350ARV Mini down level.
- Next you must remove the end bar on the loading side.
- Now you can extend the deck extender to the out position for loading.
- Now you have the unit tilted to the passenger side you may load you scooter or powerchair!
- Load your scooter or powerchair.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 after you unit is loaded and the spring handle has been moved back to the locked position.
- Now you must tie your unit to the rack with tie down straps
More Useful Information:
- The carrier has a hinging device located just behind the hitch. The hinging device has three positions. Each position uses a 5/8" pin. The first position keeps the rack locked in the horizontal position. The second position allows the loaded scooter rack to lift and float over dips and curbs. The third position will permit you to store the rack in a vertical position.
- The leveling bolt on the frame beneath the platform keeps the carrier level for each type of vehicle and levels the center of gravity of the many types of chairs and scooters.
- The tilt feature eliminates the need for ramps. With the flip of a latch, the rack tilts easily toward the passenger side. It conveniently reaches the curb for parallel parking. The deck extender pulls out from beneath the scooter, reducing the angle of incline. This feature is especially helpful when a handicap curb is not available.
- The two set bolts eliminate the minute movement of the hitch bar when inside the hitch receiver. They are tightened to the face of the receiver immediately after you attach the carrier to your vehicle. Works with a 2" class III hitch (standard).
- For low or smaller vehicles, add the height-adjustable Class II or III hitch bar.
All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Tilt a Rack Travel Scooter Carrier, Travel Scooter, Mobility Scooter, 350ARV Mini