The Trulife Duogel Wheelchair Cushion is an innovative mobility aid that helps reduce the chance of pressure sores. Patients who have lost mobility and are now confined to a wheelchair are at high risk for pressure sores. The Duogel wheelchair cushion is a pressure-relieving solution that optimally redistributes weight to create a comfortable environment.
The Trulife Relax Duogel is a comfortable wheelchair cushion containing a unique combination of Trugel and Flogel padding that improves protection against pressure ulcers and aids positioning. A combination of viscoelastic and quick recovery foams cushions the ischial bones and stabilizes the greater trochanter. This high-level prevention assures patients are well protected so they can relax and concentrate on the things they love.
In addition to providing comfortable therapeutic support, the Duogel Wheelchair Cushion features a clear protective film that reduces skin shear and friction. The fluid-resistant polyurethane film is easily wiped clean, making it ideal for incontinent users. If want a high-quality wheelchair cushion that relieves pressure, improves positioning and maximizes comfort, buy the Trulife Duogel Wheelchair Cushion from Activeforever.com today!
- Unique combination of Trugel and Flogel technologies
- Enhanced immersion provides superior weight distribution
- Combination visco-elastic and quick recovery foams prevent bottoming out
- Lateral support for proper patient alignment and stability
- Contoured base and pommel channels femurs
- Anatomically shaped foam base – helps maintain good posture and support
- Suitable for medium to high risk patients
- Lightweight – easy to use and transport
- Waterproof and washable cover is suitable for incontinent users
- Stretchy and breathable cover reduces skin shear and friction
- Top and Back labels insure correct positioning and use of cushion
- Passed a comprehensive range of tests: durability, flammability, patient
Trulife Duogel Wheelchair Cushions Specifications:
- 15" x 15" x 3" (a14606 02)
- 16" x 16" x 3" (a14606 03)
- 18" x 16" x 3" (a14606 05)
- 18" x 18" x 3" (a14606 06)
- Medicare Code: E2607
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: RS007-1414, RS007-1515, RS007-1616, RS007-1818, RS007-18, relax