The Uni Thigh Strap from ActiveForever is a strapping system that is designed to make existing gait/transfer belts more effective. This strap is sold in sets of two and comes in black only. The purpose of using this thigh strap is to prevent gait belts from sliding or rising up on the patient while in use.
The Uni Thigh Strap goes around the thigh on one side, under the gait belt and then buckles on itself. You would require one strapping system for each thigh. Purchase the Uni Thigh Strap from ActiveForever today!
Directions for Use:
- First place the gait/transfer belt on the patient.
- Next thread one end of the Thigh Strap under the gait belt, then loop the strap behind the thigh and bring it up through the patients crotch (groin area).
- Connect the buckle and adjust for the desired tension.
- Repeat the process on the other thigh.
- Lift and transfer the patient.
- The gait belt and Universal Thigh Strap can be left in place if the patient is requires frequent transfers.
Uni Thigh Strap Features:
- This product is adjustable
- Protects gait belt from sliding
- Less effort is required by the caregiver to transfer a patient
- Makes your existing gait belt more effective
- Can be left on the patient if future transfers are required
Uni Thigh Strap Specifications:
- Color: black
- Sold in packages of (2) two
- Lined with soft felt material
(1) One year
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Gait Belt Strap, SafetySure, 6037