The UPG 12V 12Ah Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery UB12120 is an innovative, affordable way to keep your mobility scooter and power chair running reliably for years to come. The UPG is a sealed, lead-acid absorbed glass mat rechargeable battery. Absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries work by utilizing electrolytes suspended in fiberglass with mat separators that act as absorbent sponges. The key to this technology is the porous microfiber separators, which completely absorb and trap electrolytes. UPG UB12120 was designed to be completely spill proof and leak-proof.
All UPG batteries come with a one year warranty for peace of mind. The molded top and side connection terminals provide versatility, increased strength and durability. ActiveForever sells high quality, genuine UPG batteries not some cheap imitation. Our competitors advertise UPG batteries but then end up sending you a cheap imitation. Don't be fooled into buying a lower quality battery. Buy your UPG 12V 12Ah Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery UB12120 today from ActiveForever.com!
- Designed to fit most electric mobility scooters and power chairs
- Absorbent glass mat technology for superior performance
- Spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A., and C.A.B. certified
UPG 12V UB12120 Battery Specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volts
- Approximate Weight: 8.16 lbs
- Cycle Use Control Voltage: 4.2 A or smaller
- Float Use: 14.5 - 14.9 V
- Float Use Control Voltage: 13.6 - 13.8 V
- Dimensions: 5.94" L x 4.37" H x 2.56" W
- F1 Terminal Dimensions: .187" x .032"
- F2 Terminal Dimensions: .250" x .032"
Warranty: 1 year
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: U.P.G., UB 12120, rechargeable, scooter battery