The UPG UB1290 9Ah Sealed Lead-Acid AGM 12 Volt Battery is an affordable option to replace your current wheelchair, electric scooter, or alarm battery. The UPG UB1290 is a sealed, lead-acid absorbed glass mat rechargeable battery. AGM batteries utilize electrolytes suspended in fiberglass with mat separators that act as absorbent sponges. The battery is already charged, sealed, maintenance free, and ready to install and use. The premium quality absorbed glass mat technology is ideal for ATV's motorcycles, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, UPS systems, alarm systems, exit lighting systems and more. ActiveForever sells high quality, genuine UPG batteries. Most sites advertise these same batteries and then send you a cheap imitation. Don't be fooled into buying a lower quality battery. Buy your UPG UB1290 9Ah Sealed Lead-Acid AGM 12 Volt Battery today from ActiveForever.com!
- Great for scooters, electric wheelchairs and much more
- Top quality UPG batteries
- Spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Absorbent glass mat technology for superior performance
- Approved for transport by air
- D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A., and C.A.B. certified
Scooter Replacement Battery Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5.94" L x 2.56" W x 3.74" H
- Approximate Weight: 5.17 lbs
- Initial Current: 2.7 A or smaller
- Control Voltage: 14.5 - 14.9
- Internal Resistance: 19 m Ω
- Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
- F1 Terminal Size: .187" x .032"
- F2 Terminal Size: .250" x .032"
Warranty: 1 year
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 12V, scooter, mobility aid, batteries