Viraguard ® Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner by Veridien
Viraguard Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner by Veridien is a non-toxic, biodegradable disinfectant in a convenient, ready-to-use formula. Able to be used on a wide variety of plastic, natural, and metal surfaces, EPA approved Viraguard Disinfectant can be used by medical prfessionals on intermittent catheters and collection devices. Best of all, Viraguard Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner does not leave any lingering residue, so it will not promote the evolution of resistant superbugs. In addition to the influenza (flu) virus, Viraguard Hospital Disinfectant kills Hepatitis (A, B, and C), MRSA, VRE, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, e-coli, gram negative, gram positive and more. Viraguard Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner is considered a fast-acting bactericide, tuberculocide, virucide and fungicide.
Patented Viraguard Hospital Disinfectant has been proven to be effective against microorganisms presenting the greatest risk to health care workers, first responders, and the public. With its active ingredient Isopropanol, also known as Isopropyl Alcohol, Viraguard is recognized for its low toxicity and efficacy as a disinfectant for hard, non-porous surfaces, as well as its safety as an antiseptic skin cleanser. Viraguard spray also meets the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard. Protect your staff, patients, and other from infectous diseases when you buy Veridien Viraguard Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner from ActiveForever today!
Viraguard Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner Features:
- Fast-acting bactericide, tuberculocide, virucide and fungicide
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Convenient, ready to use formula
- Can be used on plastic, natural, and metal non-porous surfaces
- Does not leave lingering residue, which can lead to the evolution of superbugs
- Proven effective against microorganisms presenting greatest risk to healthcare personnel and the public
Viraguard Hospital Disinfectant Specifications:
- 16 ounce spray bottle
- Available individually or in cases of 12
- EPA Approved
- Meets the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard
Related Searches: sanitizer, sanitizers, cleaners, cleansers, vira guard