The Sonic Alert Wireless Doorbell Telephone Signaler is a reliable and easy-to-use device for the hearing impaired and deaf community that makes missing a telephone call or a visitor at the door a thing of the past. The SA-DB200 can be used in place of the existing doorbell after a quick and simple setup. Simply hang the sensor on the door or on the wall near the door. Then plug the signaler into a wall outlet and plug a lamp into the signaler. When a guest presses the button on the sensor the signaler will notify you by flashing the lamp.
This wireless telephone alert system can also be wired to the existing doorbell or used in conjunction with an intercom system, and it can be set to flash differently for different locations (front door, back door, intercom, etc. Purchase of additional transmitter(s) required). In addition to having different flash setting for doors and the phone, the signaler will also send a signal to any of the compatible receivers listed below placed anywhere in the home that has an outlet. If you want to better be able to greet visitors and catch up with old friends, buy the Sonic Alert Wireless Doorbell Telephone Signaler from ActiveForever.com today!
- Easy to use - Simply plug it in
- Different signals for doors and telephone
- Can be used with other Sonic wireless receivers
- Draws a low amount of phone line power so it won't interrupt your service
- Built-in chime that can be turned off
Sonic Alert Wireless Visual Telephone Alert Specifications:
- Signaler dimensions: 1.25" x 5.25" x 3"
- Sensor dimensions: 3.75" x 2.5" x 1"
- Package dimensions: 4" x 6.5" x 3"
- Power: Sensor requires 9 volt battery (not included)
- Range: Sensor and Signaler need to be within 40 feet of each other
- U.L. Listed
Deluxe Wireless Doorbell Signaler Compatible Receivers:
- A18524 Sonic Blink Strobe Receiver
- A18534 Sonic Siren Adjustable Remote Horn
- A18535 Sonic Informer Remote Receiver
- A18536 Sonic Link Deluxe Remote Receiver
- A18550 Sonic Shaker 120 volt Bed Vibrator
Warranty: This product has a 5 year warranty against manufacturer's defects. The warranty is void if the product is damaged in any way. Customer must retain original sales receipt for warranty to be valid.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches:chime, DB 200M, sonicalert
Search items similar to the Wireless Doorbell Telephone Signaler