Sku: A12921 01 - Part #: X4020
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Xvest Weight Vest - 20 lbs - 40 lbs max
The Most Significant Invention For Health And Fitness in Decades!
ActiveForever.com is thrilled to offer the Xvest Weighted Vest - a wonderful way to add strength training to your everyday workout. The Xvest can be used by anyone of any skill level and all body types. It is the most versatile sports training and fitness tool on the market today.
The Xvest will maximize your current fitness program, strengthen your core muscles and improve spinal bone density. Unlike other weighted vests, the Xvest is designed to fit like a glove on any size body making it much safer and more effective than traditional ankle and wrist weights, weight belts, and backpacks. It will also help you lose those unwanted pounds safely and effectively. By wearing the Xvest around the house, walking the neighborhood or added to your exercise routine - you can lose weight, build lean muscle and improve bone density all at the same time!
How it works: your body is acclimated to your weight and it burns calories based on weight, exercise, duration and intensity. When you add weight to your body, more muscles are recruited to support the function of moving the added weight; in turn more calories are burned to support the muscle action. A properly weighted vest will intensify any activity or exercise, increasing the metabolic rate. Double your results and burn more calories in the same amount of time, making any workout more effective.
Xvest Weight Vest Product Features:
- Product material fights against odor and bacteria
- Has a D-ring front and back for multi-plane resistance training
- Use on land or in the water
- Useful in plyometric progressions
- Use in agility drills
- Use in cardiovascular conditioning
- Xvest Workout Routine
Xvest Weight Vest Product Feature Description:
- Xvest X4020 comes with 20 (1) pound weights
- Weight resistance adjusts in one-pound increments so you can easily incorporate the Xvest in your speed progressions, agility drills, Plyometric progressions, cardiovascular conditioning and body weight exercises
- Regular use of the Xvest will improve your ability to breathe deeply during exercise
Xvest Weight Vest Product Specifications:
- Individual weight pockets
- Quad-lateral waist strap
- Overlapping shoulder segments allow adjustment of length and depth
- All seams are surged and bound for lasting durability
- Four Velcro-secured flaps conceal individual weight pockets
- 2-piece clamshell design, constructed of 400 denier nylon with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial treatment
- D-rings - front and back, allow attachment of resistance cords for sports or therapeutic use
Xvest Size Specs:
Additional Info: X-vest fitting instructions
- X-Small: Waist sizes 22" - 28"
- Small: Waist sizes 26" - 32"
- Medium: Waist sizes 30" - 36"
- Large: Waist sizes 34" - 40"
- X-Large: Waist sizes 38" - 44"
Warranty Info: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Returns: Subject to ActiveForever return policy
Related Searches: X4020, xvest, weighted vest, heavy vest, weighted apparel
This product only ships via UPS ground. Please DO NOT pick an expedited shipping method
Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.