ActiveForever.com is thrilled to offer the Xvest Weighted Vest - a wonderful way to add strength training to your everyday workout. The Xvest can be used by anyone of any skill level and all body types. It is the most versatile sports training and fitness tool on the market today. The weight resistance adjusts in one-pound increments so you can easily incorporate the Xvest in your speed progressions, agility drills, Plyometric progressions, cardiovascular conditioning and body weight exercises.
The Xvest will maximize your current fitness program, strengthen your core muscles and improve spinal bone density. Unlike other weighted vests, the Xvest is designed to fit like a glove on any size body making it much safer and more effective than traditional ankle and wrist weights, weight belts, and backpacks. It will also help you lose those unwanted pounds safely and effectively. By wearing the Xvest X4040 around the house, walking the neighborhood or added to your exercise routine - you can lose weight, build lean muscle and improve bone density all at the same time!
How the XVEST works: your body is acclimated to your weight and it burns calories based on weight, exercise, duration and intensity. When you add weight to your body, more muscles are recruited to support the function of moving the added weight; in turn more calories are burned to support the muscle action. A properly weighted vest will intensify any activity or exercise, increasing the metabolic rate. Double your results and burn more calories in the same amount of time, making any workout more effective.
- Product material fights against odor and bacteria
- Has a D-ring front and back for multi-plane resistance training
- Use on land or in the water
- Useful in plyometric progressions
- Use in agility drills
- Use in cardiovascular conditioning
- Xvest X4040 comes with 40 (1) pound weights
- Regular use of the Xvest will improve your ability to breathe deeply during exercise
- Xvest Workout Routine
Xvest 40-Pound Weight Vest Specifications:
- Individual weight pockets
- Quad-lateral waist strap
- Overlapping shoulder segments allow adjustment of length and depth
- All seams are surged and bound for lasting durability
- Four Velcro-secured flaps conceal individual weight pockets
- 2-piece clamshell design, constructed of 400 denier nylon with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial treatment
- D-rings - front and back, allow attachment of resistance cords for sports or therapeutic use
- The Xvest weight is made of steel and is covered in oxide paint for swimmers to use as well!
- X-Small: Waist sizes 22" - 28"
- Small: Waist sizes 26" - 32"
- Medium: Waist sizes 30" - 36"
- Large: Waist sizes 34" - 40"
- X-Large: Waist sizes 38" - 44"
Additional Info: X-Vest Fitting Instructions
Warranty Info: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: x-vest, heavy vest, weighted apparel, adjustable weighted vest
This product only ships via UPS ground. Please DO NOT pick an expedited shipping method
Orders for this item can take 2-3 weeks to ship