The Zewa Replacement Electrodes are reusable electrotherapy accessories designed to allow you to administer therapeutic electrical nerve stimulation to the sources of pain and discomfort on the body. Specially made to work with Zewa branded nerve stimulation units like the Zewa Digital TENS and Zewa Analog TENS units, Zewa Replacement Electrodes conduct the electrical impulses from these devices and direct them into the muscle tissue of the body. Constructed with a layer of innovative reusable conductive material backed with a fabric layer for durability, these deluxe replacement electrodes provide you with a fast, easy to use and effective means for pain relief and nerve stimulation. Buy your Zewa Replacement Electrodes today from ActiveForever.com!
Zewa TENS Electrodes Features:
- Reusable and easy to apply
- Available in a variety of sizes and shapes
- Increases the usability of your TENS unit
- Delivers reliable stimulation for pain relief
- Works with both digital and analog TENS units
Zewa Electrodes Specifications:
- Note: Deluxe versions are designed to be longer lasting than other electrodes
- Sizes Available: 2" x 2" (economy), 2" x 2" (deluxe), 2.2" x 2.5" (disposable), 2" x 3.5" (deluxe), 3.5" x 5" (butterfly)
- Quantities Available: 4 pc per bag (2" x 2" economy and deluxe, 2" x 3.5" deluxe), 16 pc per bag (2.2" x 2.5" disposable), 1 pc per bag (3.5" x 5" butterfly)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: electro therapy, transcutaneous, nerve stim, T.E.N.S., 21049, 21048, 21067, 21059, 21054, 682891210487