The ZipWall Kit 20 Barrier System is a unique system that helps keep plastic sheeting up to protect rooms during construction or painting. The ZipWall 20 Kit features two poles that extend from 6'9" to 20 feet as well as the spring loaded jacks that make it easy to work with ceilings up to 21 feet in height; the included GripDisk slide stoppers should be used every time and work easily with hard surfaces. Protect the home or rooms during any type of construction; buy the ZipWall Kit 20 Barrier System today from ActiveForever!
ZipWall Kit 20 Barrier System Features:
- Holds plastic sheeting in place during construction, painting, etc.
- Requires a ceiling, can be used on porches, balconies
- Should not be used with high winds
- Does not come with plastic sheeting (sold seperately)
ZipWall Kit 20 Barrier System Specifications:
- Pole Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
- Pole Length: 20 ft.
- Includes: Two (2) 20 ft. extension poles, two (2) spring-loaded jacks, two (2) grip disks, two (2) tethers, instructions
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: zip wall, barriers, SLP