The 10-Digit Desktop Talking Calculator provides auditory feedback which helps you check the accuracy of the keys you press and verify the answer before transferring it to paper. The extra-large .75" high contrast keys are easy to press and the 5.5" long by 1" high LCD screen displays up to 10 digits and is crystal clear. This handy calculator also has a built-in talking alarm clock, date, volume adjustment, and measures 7.48" long by 7" wide by 1.88" high.
The 10-Digit Desktop Talking Calculator has an integrated earphone jack on the right-hand side which is a convenient feature to have so as to not disturb your family, co-workers, or classmates. This handy device is powered by two "AA" batteries (not included) and there are two different language options available: English or Spanish. Do your calculations with ease with the Talking Calculator. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
10-Digit Desktop Talking Calculator Features:
- Voice announcement of data entry and calculation result
- Built-in synthesizer
- Talking alarm clock and date
- Up to 10 digits can be displayed on the screen
- Clear human voice
- Extra large high-contrast keys
- Crystal clear LCD display
- Separate time, date, and repeat buttons
- Convenient earphone jack for privacy
- Volume can be turned off or adjusted to low or high
10-Digit Desktop Talking Calculator Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7.48"L x 7"W x 1.88"H (190 x 178 x 48mm)
- Screen Dimensions: 5.5"L x 1"H
- Button Size: .75"
- Language Options: English or Spanish
- Volume: Off, Low, and High
- Power: two (2) "AA" batteries (not included)
- Color: White
- Earphone Jack: 3.5mm (earphones not included)
- Includes: one (1) Talking Calculator - 10 Digits and instructions
Warranty: one (1) year
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ca-117, ca 117, ca117, assistive device, speaking device, assistive technology, personal assistant for visually impaired people, PAVIP, low vision aids, aids for the blind, equipment for the blind, blindness, sight aid, impaired aids, blindness at birth, blindness caused by accidents, diabetes related vision loss, eye diseases, glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts