The 3M Nexcare Stomaseal Colostomy Dressing is an ideal tape-supported absorbent pad for use by the regulated colostomate. The colostomy pad absorbs 6 times its own weight of body fluid and protects clothing. The unique tape resists fluid penetration and sticks tightly while still allowing for easy removal. The 3 M medical colostomy dressings are ideal for the treatment of mucous fistulas and draining lesions.
Nexcare Colostomy Dressing Features:
- Comfortable to wear
- Sticks tightly, but removes easily
- Pad absorbs 6 times its own weight of body fluid
- Made in the USA
Directions for Use:
- 1. Thoroughly cleanse and dry skin around stoma to remove all oils, creams or lotions. Rubbing alcohol may be used to cleanse excess oily areas on the skin if necessary.
- 2. Apply a lubricant (petroleum or lubricating jelly) to stoma if desired.
- 3. Use of a liquid skin barrier will protect the skin from repeated application and removal of the dressing. Be sure the liquid skin barrier is dry before applying the dressing.
- 4. Remove paper liner, exposing dressing and adhesive surface.
- 5. Center dressing over stoma and secure by pressing adhesive surface against skin.
- 6. For easy removal, lift corners. Slowly peel tape toward dressing. Pat wet tape dry before removing.
NEXCARE Stomaseal Colostomy Dressing Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4” x 4”
- Quantity: Box of 30 or Case of 300
Return Policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: next care, nex care, colostamy, 881507, medical supplies