Ideal for cleaning up small spills and wiping down contaminated areas. Each bale sorbs 33 gallons and contains 50 pads (each 17 inch by 19 inch).
3M Petroleum Sorbent Pad High Capacity Features:
- High capacity absorbency
- Xcrim on one side to increase strength and help eliminate linting
- Conveniently pad size allows user to quickly spread sorbent on and in the path of a spill
- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications
- Twice as thick as standard pads
- High capacity Sorbent in a low profile design
- Scrim on one side increases strength and helps eliminate linting
- Pads are conveniently size and may be re-used
3M Petroleum Sorbent Pad High Capacity Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17' x 19'
- Absorbency: 33 Gallon
- Absorbs: Petroleum
- Color: White
- Material: Polyester and Polypropylene
- Workplace safety
- Mission type: aircraft, ships, vehicles
- Operation type: facility safety, maintenance, repair And operations, overhaul
- Recommended application: cleaning, painting
- Recommended industry: agriculture, automotive, chemicals, construction, general manufacturing, healthcare, military, military maintenance, repair and operation (mro), mining, oil And gas, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, transportation
WARNING! Failure to properly handle and dispose of sorbents contaminated by hazardous materials can result in serious physical injury or death and/or environmental harm. For proper handling, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for the material absorbed, applicable safety and health standards, contact your supervisor, or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630. To reduce the risk of serious physical injury or death, always use respiratory protection and protective clothing appropriate for handling the material to be abdorbed. Transportation and disposal of spent sorbents must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 3MRHP-255,