This 4 Alarm Unisex Talking Stopwatch features four talking daily alarms that can be used to remind you to take your medication or important appointments. The date ("Today is the 15th") and the time can be set to go off hourly (optional) and the large round face features a 1" diameter digital display with .25" tall numbers.
The 4 Alarm Unisex Talking Stopwatch is multi-functional with a built-in talking stopwatch to keep track of your progress while exercising. This stylish watch comes in a silver/black color and is great for men or women, is simple to use, and features a comfortable plastic band. Stay independent and on time! You'll appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
4 Alarm Unisex Talking Stopwatch Features:
- Ideal for those with low vision or the elderly
- Speaks time and date in a loud clear female voice
- Four daily alarms
- Hourly time announcement (optional)
- Alarms can be used for appointments or medication reminders
- Seconds and day of week displayed
- 24-hour talking stopwatch function
- Jumbo digital display
- Unisex style
- Adjustable band
- Easy to use
- Lightweight, yet durable
4 Alarm Unisex Talking Stopwatch Specifications:
- Digit Height: .25"
- Face Diameter: 1"
- Overall Watch Dimensions: 1.81"W x 10"L
- 4 Buttons: Mode, Talking, Set, Adj
- 100 Year Calendar: 2000 to 2999
- Language: English
- Style: Unisex
- Band: Plastic, adjustable
- Voice: Female
- Back Cover: Stainless steel
- Alarm: Beep and time announcement
- Color: Silver/Black
- Includes: one (1) 4 Alarm Unisex Talking Stopwatch and instructions
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: WA-9919, wa9919, wa 9919, time piece, timepiece, wristwatch, stop watch, assistive device, assistive technology, personal assistant for visually impaired people, PAVIP, low vision aids, aids for the blind, equipment for the blind, sight impairment, blindness, sight aid, impaired aids, alarm clock