The Ensure Original Nutrition Shakes are a range of supplemental nutrition shakes available in a variety of great tasting flavors. The shakes are an oral supplement that are formulated to be used as an interim sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to complement normal diets. The drink is ideal to overcome malnutrition and low nutrient risk. It also aids users to overcome involuntary weight loss.
The Original Nutrition Drink is a rich source of protein. Every eight ounces or two hundred and thirty seven milliliter of serving provides users with nine grams of protein. The protein helps promote wound healing and supports the recovery of lean body tissue. The drink is also a rich source of plant-based omega three fatty acids that support good cardiovascular health. The shake promotes bone health and makes them stronger by providing users with the recommended amount of Vitamin D. Each serving of the supplement also includes a high amount of choline, a macronutrient that supports brain, liver, and nerve functions. Choline also helps regulate the user’s metabolism. It also provides users with 26 other essential vitamins and minerals for the overall healthy functioning of the body.
The Ensure Original Shake is formulated to be suitable for people on halal, kosher, gluten-free, and lactose intolerant diets. It is not suitable for people with galactosemia.
Product Features and Benefits
- Not appropriate for people with galactosemia
- Oral supplement for interim sole source of nutrition
- For those who are at risk of malnutrition or malnourished
- Great source of twenty six essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Perfect source of Vitamin D which help support bone health
- Suitable for lactose intolerant, gluten free, kosher and halal diets
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Container Size: 8 oz. (237 milliliters)
- Calories per Serving: 220 Calories
- Flavors: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Strawberry, Coffee Latte, Butter Pecan, Vanilla
- Model: 53806, 57231, 57234, 57237, 57240, 57243, 58293, 58295, 58297
Product Information and Documents