The Similac Special Care 30 Infant Formula is a supplement with a unique blend of essential nutrients that support the recommended diet of growing, low-birth-weight, and premature infants. The formula is fortified with a lot of beneficial ingredients such as calcium, iron, and phosphorus that aid the overall development of infants. It also contains the Abbott Nutrition exclusive OptiGRO blend that is enriched with breast-milk ingredients such as DHA, lutein, and vitamin E. As a good source of Vitamin-E, the formula aids in cell-development whereas the DHA and Lutein in the formula ensure better brain and eye development in premature infants.
The Similac Special Care Infant Formula also serves as an excellent source of calcium and phosphorus that support and promote healthy bone development in infants when mixed with human-milk. With the active ingredients of breast-milk, the formula becomes very useful for mothers who require a supplement to complement the low supply of breastmilk. The supplement can also be used to fortify the nutrients of real-human milk by mixing them together. It is also beneficial for situations which require an adjustable amount of calories to aid precise and safe feeding of infants. It comes as a ready-to-feed liquid formula with an unflavored taste. It is suitable to be consumed by patients on gluten-free, halal, and kosher diets. It is important to note that the formula should not be microwaved under any circumstances.
Product Features and Benefits
- Blend of Vitamin E, DHA, and lutein
- For halal, kosher and gluten free diets
- DHA and lutein support eye and brain development
- Use as a human milk fortifier or as a breast milk extender
- For growing, premature infants and low birth weight infants
- Includes vitamin E found in breast milk to support cell development
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Use Under: Medical Supervision
- Preparation: Ready to Use
- User: Premature Infant
- Volume: 2 oz. (60 milliliters) Bottle
- Model: 56275
Product Information and Documents