The Abbott Vital AF 1.2 Cal Nutrition Drink is a calorically dense drink with an advanced formula to help manage digestive issues like low gastrointestinal tolerance, malabsorption, maldigestion, inflammation etc. The drink can be used as a supplement or as a sole nutrition source. It is available in a tetra packs ideal for oral feeding and a ready-to-hang bottle for tube feeding.
The Vital 1.2 Cal consists of well absorbed fats from fish oils that facilitate easier absorption of fatty acids. The drink is also rich in a hydrolyzed peptide based protein that promotes digestive tolerance and reduces metabolic stress. The high protein content also promotes faster repair of lean body tissue and wounds. With the perfect amount of prebiotic fibers, the supplement also promotes better bowel function by promoting the growth of good bacteria. Inflammations in the digestive tracts are reduced by refined fish oil acids like EPA and DHA in the drink.
The Vital AF Supplement supports cell growth and development in the heart and brain, strengthens the immune system, and eliminates bacteria that cause cell damage. These features are facilitated by the high amounts of Vitamin D and antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E in the drink which are incredible beneficial for patients with critical illness or digestive stress. Apart from these, the nutritious supplement also provides users with 24 other essential vitamins and minerals for healthy functioning. The Abbott Vital 1.2 Cal is suitable for gluten-free and lactose intolerant diets. However, it is not recommended for people with galactosemia.
Product Features and Benefits
- Use for tube feeding or oral feeding
- Blend of hydrolyzed peptide based protein
- Not suitable for individuals with galactosemia
- Gluten free, appropriate for lactose intolerance
- Formulated to manage inflammation and promote tolerance
- Antioxidants vitamins C and E to help lessen free radical cell damage
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Available Flavor: Vanilla
- User: Adult
- Container Size: 8 ounces (237 milliliters) and 1000 milliliters
- Model: 62715, 64828