The Abbott Piccolo Xpress Analyser is a small yet incredibly efficient chemistry analysis device that produces accurate lab-results within twelve minutes. Being a quick and accurate analyzer, doctors can easily diagnose and suggest a treatment to their patients in a single visit and reduce overall time and costs.
This portable analyzer has a colored touch screen display and an easy to understand interface. The Abbott Xpress Analyzer features 31 different kinds of lab tests that range from routine and general health screenings to testing for chronic conditions of liver and kidney metabolic functions, electrolyte levels etc. This medical device is equipped with an Intelligent Quality Control and self-calibration system that automatically runs before any test is performed. This system monitors the composition and delivery of each chemical to ensure accurate and high-quality results are achieved.
The Xpress Chemistry Analyzer requires only 0.1 cubic centimeters or three to four drops of blood, serum or plasma as a sample to run the tests. The sample is put into one of the sixteen reagent discs that contain the required reagents for a specific test. The test is run once the disc is inserted into the drawer provided. The interface guides you through three simple steps and produces the results in just twelve minutes. These results can either be printed out or viewed as electronic records. The analyzer can store up to five thousand patient records and also has a point to connect external printers.
Product Features and Benefits
- Provides fast results in just 12 minutes
- Can store up to five thousand patient records
- Results are printed from inbuilt thermal printer
- Easy to operate from line or 15 Volt battery power
- Compact, portable system designed for on site patient testing
- Uses small samples, 0.1 cubic centimeters of blood, plasma or serum
- 31 tests including glucose monitoring, CLIA-waived liquids and liver enzymes tests, etc.
- Manufacturer: Abbott Point of Care
- For Use With: Piccolo reagent disc
- Test Time: 12 Minutes for results
- Number of Tests: 31 tests
- Readout Type: Printout
- Model: 07P0501