The Able Cane is extremely lightweight compared to other multi-pod canes and works well on a variety of terrain including stairs, gravel, grass and sand. With its unmatched stability, ergonomic design and stylish look the Able Cane is one of the best tripod cane tips available. Now you can sit down to eat or rest without the issue of finding a place to put your cane! If you want a lightweight and reliable mobility aid, buy the Able Tripod Cane Tip from ActiveForever.com today!
- Ergonomic weighted rubber tip normalizes gaits
- Flexible traction base reduces impact through wrist and hand
- Lightweight and easy to use on stairs, unlike cumbersome quad canes or other tripods
- Can also be used in gravel, grass, and sand
- Self-Standing design eliminates falling - No more bending over to pick up your cane!
- Ergonomic designed to fit either hand
- Easy to assemble
- 4 different diameters ensure you have the right fit
AbleCane Tripod Tip Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs (Individuals weighing over 250 lbs should consult with a care professional to ensure safety.)
- Tripod Cane Tip Dimensions: 4.5"W x 4.25"L
- 5/8" Cane Tip: Fits lightweight adjustable aluminum and European wood canes
- 3/4" Cane Tip: Fits standard adjustable and pediatric canes and forearm crutches
- 7/8" Cane Tip: Fits wood canes and "lofstrand" brand forearm and metal under arm crutches
- 1" Cane Tip: Fits most ornamental canes
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Allergy: Contains Latex
- Note: Not intended for use on ice, snow, or slippery conditions
- Remove tip from your cane.
- Place base on floor.
- Place end of shaft into opening.
- Firmly push and twist cane down until seated.
- The cane handle should be aligned with the longer pod.
Warranty: 90 Day Limited Against Manufacturer Defect or Excessive Wear
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: L.A. Care Industries LLC, able tripod cane tip, canes, tips, mobility aids, independent living, 104, 102, 101, 103