Ideal for treating both acute and chronic pain, this dual channel Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) device is easy to adjust, features three distinct treatment modes and an advanced microprocessor that delivers digital-accuracy in an analog unit.
The Acclaim 10S is extremely portable, allowing users to use the system anywhere and at any time. Take it while travelling, use at the office, or wear it around the house! The lightweight and compact design is smaller than a pager and with the innovative Safety Amplitude Cap to protect your settings, you can slip the 10S into your pocket without worry! Set the adjustable timer for scheduled treatments, or set to continuous for longer therapy sessions.
With its easy dial pulse width and cycle rate, multiple treatment modes, and independently adjustable amplitude knobs, the Acclaim 10S-A Analog TENS Unit is the top of the line in personal electrotherapy products. Enjoy the quick and beneficial pain relief you get from this quality Acclaim Brands device. Order yours today exclusively from ActiveForever.com!
Acclaim Dual Channel Analog 10S Unit Features:
- Advanced microprocessor design provides digital pinpoint accuracy from an analog device
- Safety amplitude cap prevents unintended adjustments for confident portability
- Lightweight and compact design fits easily into a pocket or purse
- Use anywhere and at anytime for reliable pain management
- Three treatment modes for a customized electrotherapy session
- Adjustable timer for controlled treatments
- Arrives in a durable plastic carrying case with everything you need
- Dual isolated channels for using on independent treatment areas
- Effective and affordable relief in a conveniently-sized package
Acclaim Dual Channel Analog Nerve Stimulation Unit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3.75" H x 2.56" W x 0.93" D (95mm x 65mm x 23.5mm)
- Weight: 4.1oz
- Channels: 2 (Dual Isolated)
- Timer: 15 mins, 30 mins or continuous
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80mA (500ohm load for each channel)
- Pulse Width: 30-260 microseconds
- Modes: Burst (100Hz frequency), Modulation (pulse rate cycles), and Continuous
- Waveform: asymmetric bi-phase square pulse
- Max Charge Per Pulse: 20 micro-coulombs
- Power Supply: 9V battery (Included)
- Packaging Includes: Acclaim 10S-A Unit, 2 Lead Wires, 1 Pack of 4 Pre-gelled Electrodes, Carrying Case, Battery, and Manual
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 10s-a, t.e.n.s., DT3002, pain therapy, KOALAT, current solutions, TENS 3000, 10-S